Announcement

Signups are now manually approved by request. See this post for more info.

#1 August 30, 2024 12:15 PM

rails
Sysoperator
Website
Windows 10Firefox 129.0

Closure of the Igloo Cafe Wiki

As some of you may have known (even if I have not made any announcement), the Igloo Cafe Wiki was finally re-hosted with the MediaWiki software, which allowed users to easily manage their accounts, among other features.

Because the wiki never received contributions from other users (which I don't force them to do obviously) and because I feel that running something like MediaWiki in this space is too overwhelming with the amount of features it has for only me to use, I have opted to finally close the wiki.

All important articles will be moved to a new website called "Igloo Cafe Help Pages", where I will be editing the articles myself (and without user contributions). It will once again use the "Wiki.php" script from Ubergeek/Thunix because of how simple it is and also so that older browsers can read the pages without HTML distortions.

And no, this is not the "big annoucement" I wanted to post either, there are still a lot of things to finish, sorry.

igloocafe.gif

Registered users online in this topic: 0, guests: 1
[Bot] ClaudeBot

Board footer